Reasons to buy our alternative offer
- Unlike other alternative offers, to buy Gamestore.live account is legal. The account you get is created by game's rules and won't be banned or frozen while playing.
- Goal-oriented players know that to buy a new machine lots of time and efforts needed. Save your time and power for more spectacular game with a desired account – you can buy an account within several minutes after ordering.
- Trying different machine changes the WOT game greatly. With us you can buy unlimited number of rare WOT tanks during a day – buy several accounts with machines you've always dreamed to try.
STB-1 WOT Tank real-life prototype
STB-1 is a first prototype of powerful Japanese Type 74 tank. STB-1 was developed in 1968 - 1969 by talented Mitsubishi designers.
1970 machine was firstly presented as a new military model during a great war parade in China. Lately, the model was slightly changed to reduce its cost and weight. Type 74 was recognized as the most powerful world's tank until 1990. Lately, Japanese army replaced Type 74 by an upgraded model – Type 90.
STB-1 used in WOT is a realistic copy of first Type 74 version. Having some minor differences, digital copy presents real features of the Japanese tank.
STB-1 in World of Tanks Game
WOT STB-1 is a middle-sized machine used for close and middle-distanced fighting. Being mobile and fast, it moves quickly: this allows players to lead dynamic and tensed game and change location even in hot points. Powerful WOT machine is rarely successful in shooting long-distanced objects: it becomes less exact.
Tank weight was reduced due to poorer, thinner and lightweight armour. Such armour is easy to penetrate and damage. Tank is less effective when fighting in opened areas: it shows better results in batter fields with lots of protective buildings or other objects that can reduce power of enemies' weapon.
Similar models: what WOT STB-1 looks like
STB-1 is visually similar to German Leopard 1. However, the similarity is spread on visual design only. Comparing to Leopard 1, STB-1 is slower and heavier, reload also needs more time. However, it's compensated with great damaging power of WOT STB-1, stronger armour and better protected sides.
- Damage - 390
- Penetration - 258
- Damage per minute - 3 050. 38
- Reload time - 7.67
- Max. speed - 53
- Reverse speed - 20
- Power - 750
- Hull armor (mm) - 110/35/25
- Turret armor (mm) - 195/60/25
- Track armor (mm) - 20
Strong points of STB-1
- Tank turns and moves easily without any delay. It can quickly change direction of move or drive behind other objects. Good mobility allows making fighting fast and more tricky, it helps to avoid dangerous situation.
High Damage Level
- High level of damage is a great winning feature that allows killing more enemies, destroying their machines or protecting objects. STB-1 is a leader by level of damage per minute among tanks of the same class. In addition, high speed of reload makes WOT machine a deathbringer for enemies.
- STB-1 has pleasantly low weight and compact size comparing to other tanks with similar damaging power. It allows using tank on narrow roads, increase its speed and make the tank a more difficult target to shot.
- Tank gives a broad view of surrounding landscape. Using STB-1, it's easier to notice your new targets and to avoid dangerous shoots from enemies. Better view is critical for building an effective winning strategy and for quick orientation in a game.
- STB-1 has good movable machine gun that is favorite for most gamers. It has great damaging power and good mobility.
- Original STB-1 tank is beautifully designed. Game's developers created realistic and very accurate digital copy of real-life tank. Those users that enjoy visual effects of the game will appreciate beautiful design of STB-1 and how spectacularly it looks on a battlefield.
Weak points of STB-1
- STB-1 is an armoured tank, however, some areas are poorly protected and are very vulnerable. Light armour is easily penetrated, it leads to great damages of machine and its crew.
Limited Gun Elevation
- Browning machine gun is limited in movement. While it is comfortable to use browning gun for targeting lower objects, gun is almost useless in cases when target is placed higher. Elevation angle is very small. Limited elevation becomes a serious issue when combined with moderate size of a tank.
General Review of STB-1 Tank
Players who prefer fast and spectacular gaming buy account with STB-1. Tank is slower and heavier than German Leopard 1 and other light tanks, however, it’s still mobile and fast. It has great damaging power, making each successful shot count.
Improved armour makes the fighting safer. At the same time, tank has slightly covered places that are vulnerable in battle. The winning tactic combines finding protected position close or slightly-distanced from targets.
Beginners will buy STB-1 account for easy navigation and spectacular view. Experienced gamers will evaluate an account with STB 1 tank's damaging power.