M103 Tank For Sale: how to buy new WoT account from Gamestore.live
To buy a new account is easy and fast, get it in three steps:
- Find a tier you want among our offers. Read characteristics, explanations and additional information to be sure that you gonna buy correct tank.
- Click an ORDER button and wait until you are redirected to a payment page. Choose comfortable way to pay from some offered options.
- Wait a couple of minutes to receive information necessary to get access to your new account. Enjoy new opportunities given by an account you bought.
History behind WOT M103
Huge and powerful M103 tank was designed when the US was under a potential threat of Third World War. Seeing a potential military opponent in USSR, American developers tried to create a tank that could win over Soviet giants like T-10.
First M103 tank was produced by Detroit Arsenal Tank Plant in 1957. Until 1970 M103 was the biggest, most powerful and most protected military machine in the USA. It was replaced by M1 Abrams in 1970. Last M103 was used by American military force until 1974.
Heavy tank underwent series of improvement. Final version was greatly armoured:
- hull front armour – 100–130mm,
- hull side armour – 76mm,
- turret front – 180mm,
- turret side – 76mm.
Tanks had several minuses. The main one was small engine power. Combining with huge size and weight of machine, moderate-size engine couldn't secure confident and easy movement of a huge tank.
Machines were widely used in the USA and Europe until replaced by better-protected, modified tank models.
M103 in World of Tanks Game
M103 quickly won gamer's hearts due to popularity of its real-life prototype and an appealing design. M103 has good accuracy, powerful shots and good mobility, it has movable gun that allows accurate targeting to important objects or weak points of an enemy.
Tank also has some disadvantages like poor armour protection. It can be easily destroyed and penetrated by average and heavy machines. It's recommended to place tank carefully behind protective objects and other tanks when it's not in movement.
Glacis plate is vulnerable and weakly protected, that's why it is recommended not to expose tank during aggressive fighting. Turret is well-protected from not-aimed shots, at the same time it has a vulnerable ring.
The tank is better to use for fighting a single object only, as moving your machine can reveal some unprotected areas to your enemy.
In the WOT game machine acts more like a medium-sized tank and not like a classic military heavyweight. For a successful strategy machine shall be combined with other heavy greatly-armoured tiers.
Main fighting characteristics of M103
- Damage - 400
- Penetration - 258
- Damage per minute - 2 234. 69
- Reload time - 10.74
- Max. speed - 34
- Reverse speed - 12
- Power - 15.17
- Hull armor (mm) - 228.6/44.5/44.5
- Turret armor (mm) - 254/99.1/53.3
- Track armor (mm) - 20
Pros of buying M103 account
- Mantlet is protected from enemy's shots and remains safe under poorly-aimed attacks.
- The M103 turret is very mobile, it rotates fast that is an outstanding feature for a heavyweight.
- Machinery gun has a great accuracy (0.4 m) that allows shooting strategically important tiers and objects of an opponent.
- Large wide tracks are helpful on difficult roads and heels.
Wide Gun Depression Rate And Arc
- Gun depression and elevation rate varies from -8° to +15°. Elevation arc is 360°. These features help to maintain great accuracy and to target enemies from many locations.
Minuses of M103 tank
Vulnerable Ammo Rack
- Ammo rack is poorly protected and placed on the hull from sides. Position makes ammo rack an easy object and it's easily destroyed.
- Generally, tank's armour is weak: hull armour – 228.6/44.5/44.5 mm, turret armour – 254/86.4/53.3 mm. Protection is especially poor from sides of a hull. It can be easily penetrated.
Big Lower Glacier
- Being a weak point, lower glacier is unusually big. It's easily reached by accurate guns and doesn't require great shooting power to be penetrated.
Unprotected Roof and Cupola
- Turret is a vulnerable part of the tier as its roof and cupola are poorly protected and can be penetrated easily.
- Low speed – up to 35 km/h together with weak armour protection, makes this tier an easy object for enemies, especially when there's need to change location and to leave a protected place.
Who buys M103 tank account
If you about to buy M103 account, check if the tank is compatible with your fighting style and strategy.
M103 is not a variant for aggressive, bald fighting. This tank has perfect shooting characteristics. However, it's armour protection is weak. While shooting and making successful shots, tank will attract opponents and will possibly become a desirable target for your enemies. The best way of using the tank is hiding it behind stable objects and putting in second line of an artillery.
M103 is liked by patient players who have slow-winning strategy and like to build fighting plan carefully.
Newbies often buy M103 attracted by its style, speed and perfect shooting features, however, are often disappointed by its poor armour. To keep the tank alive you need some skills and experience. Buy this machine: M103 tank, – if you want to try some new strategic challenges.