World of Tanks: new Customization Mechanics Guide
Update 9.21: New Customization Mechanics
Customization will help to turn your tanks in completely effected digital presentations about you like an identity, about your attainments and about your most favorite parts of the game.
Step-by-step guide of the game
Now you will have a possibility to experience the World of Tanks in a new way. It represents optic effects and a great scroll of symbols, paints and inscriptions to choose from. The main thing is that we are changing the settings and are representing new styles. There is an “Exterior” window where the gamer can set different styles or establish proper styles if he wants.
The newest Customization Mechanics – overviews
- Styles. Now you can personalize the vehicles as you want.
- Paint. There are lots of paints to select from. You can attach them to the cannon shield, pendent, cannon turret and hull. Either you can select the basic color theme for desert, summer and winter maps.
- Camo. Now there are 3 camouflage skins. You can use it apart to a hull of a vehicle and to a cannon, do a set of several camouflages for every season and regulate the sizes of camos for areas. You can also tune the view of chosen camos.
- Bonuses start to be active when they will apply to the hull and will reduce the hostile view diapason around your vehicle.
- Symbols and inscriptions. Now the player will see where they will be before application. An updated interface displays certain areas for these items.
- Effects. The gamer can make his tank to have a special look with impressive effects for camo and paint.