How many skins are in League of Legends
How Many Skins Are There in League of Legends?
The League of Legends is an eSports game. It's all about mechanics, champion balance, tactics, and strategy. Fast thinking and decent timing skills define your success in LoL. However, just like any other online game, League of Legends is also about the experience.
Every time you log in, join a match and see a player with some nice skins on their champion, you think: wow, wish I could have a way to stand out among other players and express my devotion to the culture and the game itself. And there is nothing weird or embarrassing about it. Every LoL player is a person in the first place, who wants to distinguish themselves and show their aesthetic taste.
The champions, central game figures, are not plain square models but highly detailed characters. As visual customization doesn't affect the balance, League of Legends players have access to hundreds of unique skins. Awesome outfits, sound and visual effects of abilities, other cosmetic transformations - all these additional content pieces create an unforgettable gaming experience. And that's what differs LoL from checkers: it's not solely about the victory but also about enjoying the magic of every single step.
LoL Skins Related to Pop Culture
League of Legends is a game for a broad audience. LoL designers are open-minded people: they make references to both pop culture and the game world in skin appearances. You can commit to LoL history and choose the skin that reflects your champion's background or relationships with others. At the same time, by picking pop culture skins, you display your preferences and knowledge beyond the game. League of Legends has nearly 200 popular culture skins to offer its players. Here are the most iconic ones:
- Alice in Wonderland Theme. Annie, Shaco and Twisted Fate skins recreate the fairytale-like adventurous atmosphere of the well-known novel.
- Alien versus Predator Theme. Nidalee, Caitlyn, Kha’Zix and several other champions remind us of the iconic franchise. The skins' sharp outlines reflect the vicious confrontation of these two extraterrestrial races.
- Mortal Kombat Theme. Yellow Jacket Shen resembles Scorpion, while Sub Zero is the prototype for Frozen Shen skin. Akali, Victor and Syndra’s appearances are also reminiscent of the great MK world.
League of Legends Skins of Specific Appearance Themes
As an experienced LoL player, you may be fed up with pop culture and default skin styles. You may be searching for some specific subculture references or generally unusual stylistics. There are over 600 LoL skins to help you with that. Here are the ones that convey their atmosphere the best:
- Medieval Theme. Take a closer look at Braum, Jax, and Alistar skins if you are looking for the medieval style.
- Gangster Theme. Feeling a bit aggressive and want to express the threat you pose? Graves, Jinx and some other champions offer a range of gangster appearances to choose from.
- Demonic Theme. Want to add a touch of the underworld to your champion’s image? ? Make sure to check out cosmetic items for Jayce, Diana, Kassadin, Thresh and many other characters that come over to the Dark Side.
The best part is, this is only a small part of the broad range of unique custom skins in League of Legends that can satisfy literally any demands for champion’s appearance. There's no need to list them all when you can explore the Gamestore.live store and find the best skin specifically for you.
Our LoL accounts are affordable and full of rare champion skins. Huge amounts and wide price range make it possible to find the most suitable solution for you to enhance your playing experience.
Don't hesitate: go to Gamestore.live accounts store and turn a fresh page in your League of Legends gaming.